Our kittens are members of our family and will only be placed in homes where they will continue be treated this way. We want to protect the cat and the purchaser to help ensure many happy years together.
All cats are examined by a vet, vaccinated, microchipped and spayed/neutered before going to their new homes.
- Our kittens have their complete series of vaccines, and do not need vaccinations again for one year; our young adults have three year vaccines.
- All cats come with a written health guarantee.
- All purchasers will sign an agreement stating the cat must be well cared for, fed high-quality food and not be declawed.
- We will arrange for the cat to be transported back to us if he/she ever needs to be re-homed. Our contract requires this!
- We encourage purchasers to keep in touch and send us updates.
- All new homes must be within a day’s drive of Los Angeles.